The ” Cory Cat” Readeasy Phonics Songs can be used to assist teachers and parents in introducing sound to children through singing and performing fun associative actions. The sounds introduced in these songs follow the sequence introduced in the Early Reading Series Read Easy Phonics.
How to use the flash card along with Cory Cat along with Cory Cat Song
1. Pronounce the sound that will be introduced to the student
2. Show the flash card containing the symbol for the particlar sound
3. Sing the Cory Cat verse that corresponds with the sound and act out the associative action
4. Sing the Cory Cat verse that corresonds with the sound and act out the associatative action together with the student
5. Repeat the Cory Cat verse until the student is able to recognize and pronounce the sound correctly